Sunday, March 31, 2013

Visalus Shake Mix

Finally! A moment to tell you a little bit about the Visalus shake mix that tastes like "cake mix"...

This shake mix that I use to replace two of my meals daily to help me lose weight really does taste great. I mix two scoops with my Chai tea in the morning and then I switch up my recipes for lunch but again I add two scoops to my lunch shake. Its flavor is sweet cream and compliments so many different flavors. My mom actually adds it to her iced coffee in the morning.

The shake mix is heart healthy and diabetic friendly.
 
 
What's in the Vi-Shape Mix?
 
1. A unique blend of proteins that work quickly and provide long–lasting nutrition to help you burn fat and build lean muscle.

2. Hearth healthy non-GMO soy protein. (No Isoflavones)

3. Fibersol, a new patented fiber blend that helps keep you feeling full, providing benefits of fiber without gas that can be caused by other types of fiber.

4. Aminogen to help your body maximize protein and nutrient absorption.
5. 23 Vitamins and minerals, along with other ingredients that help you burn fat.


 
Benefits of Vi-Shape Mix

  • The shake mix provides complete nutrition – fast
  • Helps control appetite
  • Provides bone-healthy calcium
  • Provides heart healthy, low fat protein
  • Helps promote & maintain lean muscle mass
  • Supports protein digestion and nutrient absorption
  • Helps support healthy energy levels while cutting calories
  • Provides non-gassy fiber benefits for digestive health
  • Includes two unique fibers for health, and for hunger control
  • Supports a low glycemic lifestyle
  • Supports healthy metabolism
  • Gluten free
  • Lactose free
  • Low sodium
  • Low sugar
  • Tastes Amazing!!!





 
 
 
  
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment