Monday, March 25, 2013

New Reasons to be Apart of Visalus

So it has been a few days since I have blogged last and I promised more information on the actual product. So in the next few days I will be sure to do this but right now I am so excited to be part of this wonderful company that I had to share it with everyone!

Visalus has announced over the weekend at NSTLA that they are ready to help take stop childhood obesity. So for every "I lost it" shirt earned, the company will donate one bag to a child suffering from obesity. This is awesome and it just goes to show how much this company cares about ending the fight with obesity.

Another big announcement over the weekend is that Visalus is going international to the UK! This is so great and I hope I get the pleasure to get to know someone from there and work with them. It feels so good to help others take back their health. So, anyone from the UK reading this and are looking to lose weight, gain lean muscle, or take an active challenge then check out the video at www.kimerliptow.myvi.net. If you have any questions fill out the form on my site to contact me and I will get back to you as soon as possible!

***"I Lost It" shirts are giving to those that participate project 10. Find out more info at my website above.

No comments:

Post a Comment