Monday, April 9, 2012

Creating a Website


I have been working on website for a class I am taking this semester. It can be about anything we so choose. So I have decided to base it on photography. I love taking picture for fun of just about anything but of course mainly my family. I am always documenting our family moments. I also enjoy creating unique keepsakes with my photographs on heritage makers.

So I got to thinking, why not share these fun ideas with the rest of the world?  I know that I am not the only person that has a million photos and no idea what to do with them. Since I am a poor college student with a family on a budget, I really do understand we all want to save some money. I have done some research and found some neat ideas and turned them into some really cheap and inexpensive projects.

Now I am not a professional photographer and I really do not have plans to be one. However, I will always love photographing my family and whatever else I come across in my life. Why not display my art for the world to see? It can be so easy and inexpensive that you all can do it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment